Support the Manifesto for the Future of Crafts in Europe launched by members of the World Crafts Council Europe organisation. The Manifiesto towards a European strategy for craft.
The Manifiesto was identified on the basis of a survey identifying challenges made by the World Crafts Council Europe to its members on the occasion of its 40th anniversary.
The results of the survey brough to the manifiesto towards a European Strategy for Crafts and an action plan, both presented on 23th May 2019 in Paris on the occasion of Révélations event.
The action plan includes 6 principal actions, summarising on
- Ensure the representation of the craft sector;
- Boost entreprising and access to markets;
- Addressing the decline in training and supporting the transmission of know-how;
- Undertake research to identify and quantify the value of crafts;
- Promote the recognition and protection of the crafts sector.
I hereby support the Manifiesto, what about you?
Read more and share your thoughts!